Why Not Do It Yourself?
You have probably seen the results of poor workmanship carried out by the enthusiastic do it yourself person. Unfortunately and despite their best efforts the finished results rarely lives up to expectations and far from improving the appearance of the boards the floor has suffered from sometimes irretrievable damage caused by poor sanding and preparation techniques.
In addition sanding a floor yourself will involve costly hire equipment, unnecessary dust, uncomfortable and hard work all for an unknown result.
Without wishing to appear patronising we strongly suggest that you call in the professionals at least to sand and prepare the floor ready for sealing.
Before embarking on a project of this nature ask a few questions of your own capabilities:
- Do you have sufficient knowledge in selecting the correct sanding equipment appropriate to your floor boards?
- Do you have prior experience in the correct use of the sanding equipment that will not result in permantly damaging the floor?
- Do you know for certain that you will select the most suitable floor finish appropriate both to your own needs and to the flooring type?
Why Choose Us?
- Treat your floor with care, especially in the all important sanding and preparation stage.
- Only use sanding equipment appropriate to your floor type and take account of such factors as room size, wood type etc.
- In smaller rooms especially as in most cases where the floor is uneven we do not use walk drum sanders instead we use hand held mechanical sanders which are able to equally sand all areas of the flooring resulting in an even overall finish.
- Use an efficient dust extraction system so that up to 80% of the dust is collected instead of being deposited throughout your property.
- Discuss with you the most suitable floor finish which will be most suited to your needs taking full account of your floor type, your living environment and of course your own personal preference.
- Complete the work within a reasonable time, thereby minimising any inconvenience to the household.
- Provide you with floor after care leaflets so that your restored floor will look beautiful for longer.